We all know “if it’s green, it’s good,” so this Keelings apple and green veggie smoothie must be very good indeed. A detoxing cocktail chock full of energy.
- 1 Keelings eating apple, cored & chopped
- 1 pear, cored & chopped
- 2 large bananas, frozen and roughly chopped
- 225g spinach, trimmed, chopped & tightly packed
- 75g kale, trimmed, chopped & tightly packed
- 100g celery, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 500ml of water
- Fresh mint to serve
1. Blend all the ingredients, until smooth. Top with fresh mint and serve – Simple, delicious & healthy!
Keelings is a family owned Irish company. Our family’s expertise in growing dates back to 1926 when we established our farm and in the 1930s, we began growing fruits and salads and supplying them to the local Dublin markets. With such a long history of growing, we like to think we know a thing or two about fruit and we look forward to sharing our knowledge, passion and love for healthy produce and recipes with you and your family.