How colourful!? This Keelings three-pepper salad will surely brighten up your day, while filling-up your belly. Perfect lunch-time nutrition.
- 3 Keelings bell peppers (red, yellow and green)
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- ½ red onion, peeled and thinly sliced lengthways
- Small handful of black and green olives, pitted
- 100g Feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- Handful of flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the garlic with the vinegar and leave to sit for 15 minutes.
2. Slice the peppers in half and de-seed. Cut the sliced peppers into bite-size chunks and leave to one side.
3. Separate the parsley leaves from the stems. Finely chop the leaves and set aside.
4. Whisk the olive oil, salt, and pepper into the garlic & vinegar mixture.
5. Toss the peppers, parsley, olives and onion with the dressing, before adding the feta and tossing gently.
Keelings is a family owned Irish company. Our family’s expertise in growing dates back to 1926 when we established our farm and in the 1930s, we began growing fruits and salads and supplying them to the local Dublin markets. With such a long history of growing, we like to think we know a thing or two about fruit and we look forward to sharing our knowledge, passion and love for healthy produce and recipes with you and your family.