- 4 egg whites.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 225 g caster sugar.
- 2 tsp cornflour.
- 1 tsp white vinegar.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 225 g whipped cream.
- Your choice of Keelings berries for decoration and fresh mint leaves.
- Preheat oven to 120°C. Trace a circle around a 20cm cake tin on baking paper, flip the paper over and place on baking tray.
- Combine egg whites & salt in a bowl, beat until stiff peaks form. Slowly add the sugar to the mixture until it is smooth.
- Add vinegar, vanilla extract & cornflour, beat until mix combines. Spoon the mixture onto the baking tray along the traced circle to form a wreath. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour 20 minutes. Leave in the oven to cool.
- Gently spread the whipped cream over the meringue, then top with Keelings berries and fresh mint leaves. Serve and enjoy!