Courtesy of top international food bloggers Joanne & Adam Gallagher https://www.inspiredtaste.net/9851/lavender-honey-chicken-recipe/
Lavender Honey ChickenAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 whole chicken, quartered
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp dried lavender
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp crushed chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 120ml honey
- 60ml balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6 and position racks towards the middle of the oven.
- Season chicken quarters with salt and arrange in one layer onto a baking sheet or two. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine lavender, thyme, rosemary, honey and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Baste the chicken with the lavender honey marinade every 5 minutes for an additional 15-20 minutes or until completely cooked though and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken reads 70°C/165°F. Remove chicken from the oven, loosely cover with tin foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.