. Bring the saucepan to a medium heat and add the olive oil, onion, garlic and bay leaves. Stir until the onion softens and there is a nice aroma.
2. Add the pumpkin and carrot and stir for a few minutes. Add vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
3. Simmer for 15 minutes then add the orange. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
4. Season with salt and black pepper.
5. Take out oranges and bay leaves and blend until you get a smooth consistency.
6. Bring the saucepan to a medium heat and add a little olive oil. Fry the crab meat until it’s warm. Once cooked, add to the pumpkin soup.
7. Garnish with roasted pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed oil.